I started programming in 2005 with Visual Basic. Then studied software engineering from 2008 to 2012 but after that had to serve in the army for 2 years (because of conscription). When I finished conscription, my professional career started and I developed backend, fullstack and mobile apps.
EducationBSc, Software Engineering 2008-2012
- iOS Development - Udacity
Ruby on Rails
Offerland Apr 2020 - present
- Developing backend servinces using Django and Flask
- Deploying and managing services such as lambda functions to AWS
- Managing services using Docker and Docker Compose
Takhfifan Dec 2017 - Jul 2020
- Developed new and migrated old features from Magento 1.9 codebase to Rails, wrote concise specs using RSpec
- Developed a new frontend app using VueJS due to an impossibly tight deadline.
- Developed and deployed map server to replace Google Maps using OSP, Apache and PostGIS, dockerized and ready for deployment.
- Train, help and onboard other developers.
- Lead a small team handling specific parts of the project
Delino Jun 2017 - Apr 2018
- Developed and maintained their old app.
- Developed the same app using a completely new architecture, due to countless issues in the previous architecture (or lack thereof) and fault-intolerant code, all the while maintaining and adding new features to the previous app.
- Continue the maintenance and development of new features even after leaving the company
NGC Jun 2015 - Mar 2017
- Developed and maintained the backend of a social media site (imagine a social Wikipedia).
- Managed a small off-site team working on a music streaming project
- Managed deployments and made sure everything was online during the early stages of the project
- Developed several iOS apps such as VoIP and News.